Thursday, August 7, 2014



HOLY ANTICIPATION, BATMAN!


In the beginning the elohim created skies and earth.

Let’s think about that first day students arrive.

Today is the day.  Am I excited?  Oh yes!  Am I ready?  Hell no!  When you teach there is always a ton of stuff to do.

Am I nervous?  Not really.

That is because the ground of our being composed me like a clarinet.  The music that pours out of me can be a clunky, imperfect melody to my eyes and ears, but it is such a song that writes itself.

And where there may be dissonance or the melody strays, the music that is us all sends waves throughout being-itself.

If the horn gets broken, that is, if something goes wrong, that’s okay too.  From the ground of our being comes the healing that picks that horn up, puts it back together, and keeps it playing. 

I’m ready enough!

Blessings…


No comments:

Post a Comment